Our school is preparing graduates to succeed in high-caliber secondary schools. Here’s how:
- Full accreditation by the Middle States Association Commission on Elementary and Secondary Schools
- Data-driven instruction and use of robust data analysis to monitor classroom results and student growth, enabling us to rapidly adjust to student needs
- Network-wide implementation of the research-based math curriculum Eureka Math to improve student achievement in mathematics
- Network-wide implementation of top-rated English Language Arts (ELA) curriculums: CKLA for Pre-K and EL Education for K-8
- Hiring and training principals to be instructional leaders with a primary focus on curriculum, instruction, and supporting teachers in the classroom
- Teacher development and coaching led by the central office team and school leader
Social Emotional Learning
Intentional social emotional learning focus, collaborating with local university, community members and programs to support the whole child.
Technology education for the 21st century. Grades 3-8 focus on coding and game creation, furthering student’s reading comprehension, problem solving and critical thinking skills, using empathy.
Professional Learning Communities
Robust building and network-wide professional learning communities to support all contact areas.